In the spirit of the Olympic tradition, I figured I would share the reasons why I love the Olympics. Honestly, I enjoy the summer games way more, but there's so much to love about the winter games.
1. The hot athletes -- Just Google Seth Wescott (snowboard) or Evan Lysacek (figure skating) and you will soon learn why the Olympics are so much fun to watch!
2. Figure Skating -- Yes, I'm a rockstar on Mario & Sonic Winter Olympic Games, but I can't compete with the skill, talent and beauty of the athletes.
3. National Anthem -- It's a beautiful song but sounds even better every time the US wins a gold!
4. Vancouver -- I've never had much of a desire to visit Canada, but Vancouver looks beautiful. I must add that to my "Places to Visit" list.
5. US Team Uniform -- If you watched the parade of nations during the Opening Ceremony, you noticed how fashionable the uniforms are that Ralph Lauren designed for the US!
Go Red, White and Blue!!!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment