It's been a few days since my last post, but I've been a little busy. I'm not too sure what I've been busy with, but I promise it's been good!
Today is my weigh-in day at WW -- it's a day to love (if you're feeling skinny) and a day to be scared of (if your clothes feel a bit tight). I've been on a losing roll the past couple weeks so I'm hoping that streak continues. Last night I enjoyed dinner and drinks with grad school friends and all of us enjoyed our time together! I'm hoping that the work I've done since my last weigh-in and the bouncing I'm doing on my exercise ball (aka desk chair) will help me lose at least a few ounces, maybe leading to a pound!
I do love WW and there are many reasons why...
1. It's a lifestyle and teaches you the right way to eat and still have the ability to enjoy your favorite snacks!
2. WW ice cream is the bomb diggity! The "snicker like" ice cream bars, drum sticks and cookies and cream ice cream cups are by far, THE BEST thing they make.
3. It's all online and easy to use. I enter my food, weight, points, exercise, get recipes, get new ideas and join support groups all in one place!
4. So many people do it which makes it easier when dining out or going to a friends house. It's a great way to hold one another accountable regardless of your geographical direction!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WW really works...however I need to get back with the program!
Post a Comment