Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fun, Fabulous and Favorite Blogs

I love to read and always be up-to-date on the latest trends, shows and all things that make me happy! I follow many, many blogs -- friends blogs, fashion, celebrity gossip and weddings, just to name a few. 


I've included a few of my favorites here and I hope they soon become yours. Enjoy and Happy Reading!!!


www.jennsylvania.com 
If you have read any of Jen Lancaster's books, you will LOVE this blog. It's an extension of her books and will make you laugh! I've read all of her books to date and can identify with stories in each one and her blog is just as fun - check it out!!!


www.realitysteve.com
If you love reality TV and to be honest, who doesn't than this is the blog for you. Steve is sassy and sarcastic about one of America's past times plus, he has all of the inside scoop. I don't know how he does it, but his blog makes me a repeat offender!


www.stylemepretty.com
Anyone who loves weddings, entertaining and party planning (all of the above are my fave past times next to baseball) than this is the blog for you. I credit my co-worker and style expert, Laura Thompson for getting me hooked on this blog. I'm a natural planner and I love weddings and the ideas, photos and stories on this blog just make me smile. 



www.1000awesomethings.com
When you're having "one of those days" check out this blog. It's inspired by the book, The Book of Awesome by Neil Pasricha. I challenge all of you to pick up the book and start your own list of Awesome Things!


www.whydidyouwearthat.com
I've mentioned this on my blog before and it's still a winner for me! This blog is all about fashion, current trends and the ongoings of a single girl in NYC. Check it out because you will not stop laughing! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to thank you for mentioning Jen Lancaster. I'm reading Bitter is the New Black and LOVE IT! :)